It’s just around the corner – Valentine’s Day – the official celebration of love! If you’re searching for something truly special, we suggest you join us for an experience beyond your expectations. At Common Bond Cafe and Bakery, our chefs can do amazing and lovely things with food. They will take a slate of fresh ingredients and join them together to spark dishes that will blow you and your family away. So, this year come join us and celebrate love with the people who mean the most – your family.
“The idea of a good meal bringing people together has always been at the core of Common Bond’s philosophy,” explains Common Bond Cafe’s president, Jeff Ontiveros. “In this season of love, we are pleased to offer a special dinner of our award-winning cuisine to help bring the family closer together. Mom, Dad, and the Kids are all invited to share in our Valentine’s Day Celebration, no reservations required, and everyone is welcome!”
This once-a-year menu will make sure everyone knows how much you love them. From our family to yours, these delectable options are designed to appeal to the hearts of fine diners and finicky eaters alike!
Here is a sample of the Valentine’s Day Family Menu:
- Artichoke Dip & Fresh Bread Board (includes: grilled artichoke hearts, fresh spinach, roasted garlic clove, a white wine cream, raclette cheese and a selection of our fresh baked bread). This is one of two appetizer options for the entire table to enjoy!
- Pepperoni Flatbread (includes: deli style pepperoni, fresh pomodoro sauce and mozzarella). This special is one-of-three entrée options for children under the age of 12.
- Peppered Beef Medallions (includes: truffled potatoes, fresh spinach, blackberry compote and a veal demi-glace). This special is one-of-three tasty adult entrées.
- Seared Duck Breast (includes: spiced carrot, fennel, orange, pearl onions, mustard seeds, and cherry jus). The second-of-three entrées for a refined palette.
- And the ultimate Decadent Dessert – sure to please all, is an item of your choice from our patisserie case!
Coffee/Espresso, Iced tea or Lemonade will be included for each person.
P.S. Be sure to consider pairing each course with the right wine. Yes, we serve alcohol at Common Bond Cafe and Bakery!